About Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations...
The Commissionerate of Entrance Examination has been established in 1983 vide G.O.(Ms) No.31/83/H.Edn. dated 19.02.1983 with the objective of conducting entrance examinations and allotment of candidates to various professional under graduate, postgraduate courses based on merit and communal reservations. The Higher Education Department in the Secretariat is the Administrative Department of this office.
The mission of this office to conduct entrance examinations and to make allotments for admission to various professional UG, PG courses in a time bound, error free manner with emphasis on the quality of the examinations and integrity in the procedures of admission.
The vision of this office is to function as an agency for the Government of Kerala through ensuring transparent admission procedures for various professional courses in each academic year. Gradually this office will shift to online mode of examination with a proper online examination management system (OEMS) which is more user friendly and less time consuming.
1. To complete the entire admission process, from the invitation of application for the entrance examinations to the final stage of allotment in a student friendly, transparent manner abiding all legislations, court orders on the subject.
2. To maintain high standard in the conduct of examinations and to help the students to face the examinations with less strain and more confidence.
3. To make allotments to the different professional courses based on the ranklists in a transparent manner.
4. To complete all admission procedures in a time bound manner so that students get maximum number of academic days for the course.
5.To maintain high integrity in all procedures.
This office conducts entrance examinations and make allotments to the following courses:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
B.Tech (Dairy Science and Technology)
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
1. B.Pharm. (Batchelor of Pharmacy)
1. L.L.B (5 year Integrated)
2. L.L.B (3 Year)
This office make allotments to the following courses based on the ranklists prepared in accordance with the eligibility score at National level:
Bahelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Bahelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Bachelor of Sidha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
Bachelor of Homeopedic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
Post Graduation Medicine (PGM)
Post Graduation Dental (MDS)
Post Graduation Ayurvedic Medicine (PGA)
Post Graduation Homeopathic Medicine PGH)
Bachelor of Science – Agriculture
Bachelor of Fisheries Science
Bachelor of Science - Forestry
Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSAH)
All allotments are done through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) in online mode giving opportunity to each aspiring candidate to exercise option for his/her choice of college/course. All entrance examinations except Engineering are conducted in online mode. Details of exam schedule, prospectus, important notifications will be published in the website from time to time.